Galicia & Oporto
8 days from £889 per person*
*based on sharing on a twin/double basis and a minimum of 40 paying passengers
Discover Galicia, known locally as Spain’s “green land” all due to its outstanding countryside, with its lush and mountainous landscape. The region’s coastal towns are waiting to welcome you with a wealth of authentic culture, fresh cuisine and delicious local white wine. Santiago de Compostela is a beautiful city and a UNESCO World Heritage site. With its exuberant Baroque Cathedral, blend of monumental squares, narrow streets and impressive architecture, it certainly is the jewel in Galicia’s crown! Galicia sits above Portugal, where our tour takes us to Oporto, rising on the north bank of the Douro River and is Portugal’s second largest city. Its magnificent setting, together with a number of imposing baroque monuments and a colourful old quarter, make it a highly atmospheric city that guarantees a pleasant visit.
The 4* Hesperia Peregrino hotel in Santiago de Compostela is just a five minute walk from the city centre and 10 minutes from the old town. The hotel’s 149 en suite rooms have a mix of classic and contemporary styles, with light-wood furnishings. They all come equipped with hairdryer, minibar, safe and telephone.
• Return flights from UK to Santiago de Compostela
• Tour manager services throughout
• Return coach transfers to your hotel with assistance
• 7 nights accommodation
• Porterage in and out
• Buffet breakfast each morning
• Buffet dinner each evening
• Mineral water and house wine with dinner
• Full day coach excursion to La Coruna & Betanzos
• Full day coach excursion of the “Dead Coast”
• Full day coach excursion to Oporto, includes a visit to Porto Cathedral, Taylor Port Wine Cellars and a Duoro river cruise
• Full day coach excursion to the Rias Baixas area, including a boat cruise from the O Grove
• Entrance into the Cathedral in Santiago de Compostela
• Full day excursion to Lugo
What’s not included
• Single supplement
• Travel insurance
Any of our tours can be tailored to suit your particular groups requirements.
For further details please contact one of the team on 01225 764205 or firstname.lastname@example.org