4 days from £369 per person*
*based on sharing on a twin/double basis and a minimum of 40 paying passengers
Castles, gardens and historic homes, together with unique moorland and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty all combine to make this part of England an unmissable one to visit. Thanks to its long and proud history, the unique value of the regions most beautiful and captivating historic sites have been recognised around the world. Many of them in fact are looked after by the National Trust and English Heritage. With interesting en route visits, this is sure to be a memorable tour.
Radisson Blu Durham
The Radisson Blu Hotel in Durham is nestled on a bend along the banks of the River Wear in the city centre. The hotel affords a short walk to popular attractions such as Durham Castle, Durham Cathedral and the Marketplace. All en suite rooms are equipped with dedicated work space, coffee and tea provisions, flat-screen TV and free Internet access. There are stunning views from the restaurant and amenities include a bar as well as complimentary access to the on-site PACE Health Club complete with indoor swimming pool, steam room, sauna, gym and Emmanais treatment rooms.
• Executive coach travel throughout
• 4 nights half board accommodation
• Full cooked breakfast
• 3 course, 3 choice menu at dinner
• Tea/Coffee following dinner
• Free use of leisure facilities
• En route visit to a National Trust’s property of your choice*
• Admission to Raby Castle, Park and Gardens
• Guided tour of Durham
• Admission to Durham Cathedral (includes Treasures of St Cuthbert, Monks’ Dormitory)
• Admission to Beamish Open Air Museum
• Admission to The Bowes Museum
• One way journey Stanhope to Bishop Auckland on Weardale Railway
• En route visit to Burghley House
What’s not included
• Single supplement
• Travel insurance
Any of our tours can be tailored to suit your particular groups requirements.
For further details please contact one of the team on 01225 764205 or firstname.lastname@example.org