Austrian Winter Wonderland
5 days from £599 per person*
*based on sharing on a twin/double basis and a minimum of 40 paying passengers
The Austrian lake region in the winter is a picture-book region of outstanding beauty, where jagged, snow-capped peaks tower above fast-flowing rivers and onion-domed churches form a tapestry of winter magic. For lovers of the great outdoors, the Austrian lake region is a natural paradise just waiting to be discovered. St Wolfgang lies in a charming setting on the banks of Lake Wolfgang. With close proximity to the city of Salzburg, beautiful panoramic views and many nature activities to take part in, you will take a step back in time and experience an idyllic Austrian lakeside village at it’s best. The village centre has an ancient pilgrimage church and frescoed old buildings as well as the ‘White Horse Inn’ made famous by the Operetta of the same name.
The Forsterhof Hotel and the stylish ambience of the rooms offer a special setting for a relaxing break. Being in a fantastic location, you get to enjoy the tranquil and magical surroundings that St Wolfgang has to offer. The rooms are equipped with a safe, TV, radio, telephone and most have a balcony.
• Return flights from selected UK airports
• Return resort airport coach transfers with assistance
• 4 nights accommodation
• Buffet style breakfast each morning
• A torch lit guided walk of St Wolfgang & a welcome drink
• 4 course dinner (main course and dessert will be buffet style) each evening of your stay
• Tea and coffee after dinner
• Cheese buffet at least once during your stay
• An Austrian speciality buffet dinner on one evening
• Ice Bowling on one evening with mulled wine (weather permitting)
• Free use of the hotel’s leisure facilities
• Coach excursion into Salzburg English speaking guide
• Coach excursion into the mountains for a guided “Snow Shoe” walk, followed by a stop at a mountain lodge for Soup (or a hot drink) and Kaiserschmarrn, hire of snow shoes and sticks is included.
• Full day guided Lake Tour excursion by coach
• Half day guided excursion to experience a horse drawn sleigh ride which includes a glass of Gluehwein/ Schnapps (The sleigh ride will be on wheels if there isn’t any snow)
What’s not included
• Travel insurance
• Single Supplement
Any of our tours can be tailored to suit your particular groups requirements.
For further details please contact one of the team on 01225 764205 or email@example.com